GET THE LOOK
• Prepare your face for make-up by applying your favourite moisturizer to cleansed skin.
• To even out your complexion, choose and apply the shade of New Unlimited Foundation that best suits your skin tone using the end of the Festival Glow Double-Ended Face Brush designed for liquid products.
• Sculpt your face by applying and blending the Festival Glow Baked Bronzer 02 using the end of the Festival Glow Double-Ended Face Brush designed for powder products.
• Apply and blend the Festival Glow 3D Blush 01 to enhance the lower part of your cheekbones, then use the Festival Glow Baked Highlighter 01 on the upper part, and on your nose, forehead, and chin as well.
• First of all, apply the Eye Base Primer on your eyelids.
• Apply and blend the brown eyeshadow from the Festival Glow Back On Stage Eyeshadow Palette 02 on the upper eyelid. Then apply the Festival Glow Metallic Loose Eyeshadow 04 to the upper eyelid and lower lash line, blending towards the outer corner of your eye.
• Draw a line on the upper and lower lash line with the Festival Glow Long Lasting Eyeliner & Kajal 01 and then blend it in.
• Define the shape of your eyebrows with the Festival Glow Water Resistant Eyebrow Definer for perfectly groomed brows.
• Complete the eye look applying Festival Glow Volume & Care Mascara.
• Apply the Festival Glow No Transfer Lipstick 04 to your lips.