nothing matte-r mattifying loose powder foundation
Matte-finish loose powder foundation
Matte-finish loose powder foundation.
mattifying the skin and evening out the complexion, giving the face a flawless appearance.
It’s special because:
-its formula, enriched with Moringa oleifera seed extract, helps the skin to protect itself from urban pollution*;
-it has a light, weightless loose powder texture
that creates a velvety, matte-finish veil on the skin;
-super comfortable to apply, it has medium to high coverage that’s easy to build;
-it is particularly recommended for normal to oily skin.
The skin is enhanced by this very light foundation: an even, matte, flawless complexion that’s silky to the touch.
*In vitro test
1. On first use, unscrew the lid of the pot and carefully remove the protective plastic film.
2. Close the pot (taking care that the lid is on) and gently turn it upside down.
3. Unscrew the lid of the pot again and pick up the powder foundation with a KIKO powder brush.
4. Tap the brush to get rid of any excess product, then apply the foundation to the face and neck with circular motions.
5. Repeat this until you’ve achieved your desired coverage.
WARNING: do not inhale.
NOTHING MATTE-R MATTIFYING LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION