Hello , how can we help you?
Products and Safety
- Are Kiko products safe?
- Do Kiko products contain heavy metals?
- Are Kiko products safe for women during pregnancy and post-pregnancy?
- What does the word "Nano" mean when it appears as a suffix in certain lists of ingredients?
- Where are Kiko products made?
- I have skin allergies. Can I safely use Kiko products?
- Where can I find the list of ingredients contained in your products?
- Are Kiko products comedogenic?
- Do Kiko products contain nickel?
- Do Kiko products contain parabens?
- Do Kiko products contain gluten?
- Do Kiko products contain fragrance?
- Are Kiko products 'natural'?
- After using eyeshadow n. 147 (previously 41) I noticed that my eyelid became reddened. Is this normal?
- Do Kiko products have an expiration date?
- Where can I buy Kiko products?
- Are Kiko products tested on animals?
- Why do Kiko products not carry the "Not tested on animals" indication and the "Cruelty free" leaping bunny symbol? Why is Kiko not listed among the cosmetics companies registered with the LAV (Italian anti-vivisection league)?
- Do Kiko products contain ingredients of animal origin?
Sign up now
Register for exclusive advantages
for orders over $25
PURCHASES ARE SECURE AND GUARANTEED