BEAUTY TIPS FOR A FLAWLESS PEDICURE
1. Wash your feet with warm water to soften skin and cuticles. Dry thoroughly.
2. File your nails with the glass or universal file to give them the desired shape. Use the buffing file to make your nails smooth.
3. Push the cuticles downwards using the special wooden sticks. Remove any excess cuticles using the Cuticle Trimmer and Cuticle Nipper.
4. Apply the Hand & Foot Stone Scrub onto damp skin and massage. Use more pressure on rougher areas and rinse thoroughly.
5. Apply the daily or intensive treatment for your skin type, choosing from: Foot & Heel Relief Cream, Intensive Foot Socks. Apply nail polish to complete the look.
Sign up nowRegister for exclusive advantages
DISCOUNTED Shippingfor orders over € 49
SECURE PAYMENTSPURCHASES ARE SECURE AND GUARANTEED
Easy returnsup to 14 days after order delivery