BEAUTY TIPS FOR A FLAWLESS MANICURE
1. Wash your hands with warm water to soften skin and cuticles. Dry thoroughly.
2. File your nails with a glass or universal file to obtain the desired shape. Use the buffing file to make your nails smooth.
3. Push the cuticles downwards using the special wooden sticks. Remove any excess cuticles using the Cuticle Trimmer and Cuticle Nipper.
4. Apply the Hand & Foot Stone Scrub onto damp skin and massage. Use more pressure on rougher areas and rinse thoroughly.
5. Apply the daily or intensive treatment for your skin type, choosing from: Anti-Age Hand Cream, Hydrating Hand Fluid, Intensive Hand Balm, Intensive Hand Gloves. Apply nail polish to complete the look.