Moisturizes and protects
Restore and maintain over time the skin’s ideal moisture levels*.
The new Hydra Pro face line finally makes this possible. The cutting-edge formula contains moisturizing hyaluronic acid, specific ingredients and ActiGlow, a cosmetic advancement that enhances the beauty of the skin and make-up. Five new products designed to meet different needs and satisfy every type of skin:
- Hydra Pro Day with SPF 15, global moisturizing cream suitable for normal to dry skin;
- Hydra Pro Matte, mattifying moisturizing fluid for normal to combination skin;
- Hydra Pro Eyes, deeply moisturizing eye serum that helps reducing bags and dark circles under the eyes and minimize the appearance of signs of fatigue, suitable for all skin types;
- Hydra Pro Mask, moisturizing intensive mask for soft and radiant skin, suitable for all skin types.
The complexion is radiant and its true beauty exalted.
*Results of clinical and instrumental tests conducted on 20 women who used the products for 28 days
WHAT IS ACTIGLOW?
ACTIGLOW is a balanced blend of unique ingredients that have been tested in vitro. These are potent antioxidants that stimulate collagen production while soothing the skin.
Clinical tests conducted on products containing ACTIGLOW have shown that it enhances the beauty of both the skin and make-up. The result? Simply flawless-looking skin.
In vitro tests have shown that ACTIGLOW is capable of the following:
- improving the synthesis of collagen
- acting as an antioxidant
Cosmetic products containing ActiGlow deliver a radiance, smooth-looking and firm-appearance to the skin. Clinical tests show that the performance of make-up improves.
Clinical and instrumental tests*, conducted on 1250 volunteers for a total of more than 5000 observations, have shown that the regular use of the products containing ActiGlow helps making the skin smoother and more uniform and even-looking. In the cases in which make-up is applied, the products help perfect make-up wear.
*Tests conducted using the product twice a day with instrumental observations on the 14th and 28th days. Each product was tested at both performance and safety