1. Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat. It is important to understand and avoid the damage that the sun can cause. No product filters out all UV rays, but the use of appropriate sunscreens protects against skin cancer risks, avoids redness and rashes, and prevents photoaging of the skin.
2. It is important to choose and compare sun products according to your skin type (phototype) and the type and location of the sun exposure (snow, sea, pool, sand, etc.). Always use sunscreens that offer sufficient protection. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Pay more attention to solar radiation when you are near water, snow or sand.
3. Do not sunbathe for too long, even when you use UVA+UVB sunscreen. No product offers full protection.
4. Always avoid the hottest hours (11:00 to 15:00) and seek shelter in a shaded place, bearing in mind that trees, umbrellas and canopies do not protect completely from solar radiation. Check the UV Index daily, for example on the weather forecast page of newspapers: the higher the index, the more important it is to protect yourself with a high SPF.
5. Try to never get burned. Especially when the sun is at its peak, it is advisable to take shelter from direct sunlight and to wear a t-shirt, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
6. Remember to take special care of children. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Always protect them with a t-shirt and hat, and keep them under the umbrella during the hottest hours.
7. Apply sunscreen before sun exposure. The fact of being tanned does not constitute sufficient protection.
8. Correctly apply a sufficient dose of sunscreen and reapply, especially after swimming or towel drying or perspiring. Do not forget to apply sunscreen on all parts of the body exposed to the sun. To be effective, sunscreen must be applied correctly and in sufficient quantities.
9. Protect your skin even while bathing in the sea or in the pool, because water does not block ultraviolet rays.
Sign up now
Register for exclusive advantages
for orders over 7.500HUF
PURCHASES ARE SECURE AND GUARANTEED