Fights wrinkles and nourishes
Wrinkles and signs of aging reduced. The face looks firmer.
KIKO MILANO is launching the new Sublime Youth line with face products developed to intensely nourish the skin, even out wrinkles and signs of aging, and plump the face.
The active ingredients work together to maximize the results: retinol counteracts wrinkles, active ingredients protect against oxidative stress and ActiGlow, the new cosmetic advancement, enhances the beauty of both the skin and make-up. The six new products are suitable for all skin types:
- Sublime Youth Day with SPF 15, wrinkle correcting and nourishing day cream;
- Sublime Youth Lift Night, wrinkle correcting and nourishing night cream;
- Sublime Youth Serum, wrinkle correcting serum;
- Sublime Youth Eyes, wrinkle correcting eye balm for more youthful and rested eyes;
- Sublime Youth Neck, restructuring neck cream that counteracts the loss of tone and firmness, deeply nourishes and smoothes the neck and neckline.
WHAT IS Actiglow?
ACTIGLOW is a balanced blend of unique ingredients that have been tested in vitro. These are potent antioxidants that stimulate collagen production while soothing the skin.
Clinical tests conducted on products containing ACTIGLOW have shown that it enhances the beauty of both the skin and make-up. The result? Simply flawless-looking skin.
In vitro tests have shown that ACTIGLOW is capable of the following:
- improving the synthesis of collagen
- acting as an antioxidant
Cosmetic products containing ActiGlow deliver a radiance, smoothness and firmness to the skin. Clinical tests show that the appearance of make-up improves.
Clinical and instrumental tests*, conducted on 1250 volunteers for a total of more than 5000 observations, have shown that the regular use of the products containing ActiGlow make the skin smoother and more uniform and even-looking. In the cases in which make-up is applied, the products help perfect and extend make-up wear.
*Tests conducted using the product twice a day with instrumental observations on the 14th and 28th days. Each product was tested at both performance and safety