Escine: draining and vasoprotective
Blueberry: vasotonic and protective
Liquorice: vasotonic and protective
This combination stimulates surface microcirculation and strengthens capillary vessels. Overall, they stimulate a draining action.
Enriched with essential geranium oil which stimulates skin microcirculation and combats fluid retention.
- All those tested confirmed that the colour and fragrance give a sensation of freshness while relieving fatigue **.
- All those tested confirmed that the different textures and immediate cold feeling encourage a draining, anti-swelling action**.
- All those tested confirmed that the specific crackling texture gives a stimulating massage helping surface microcirculation**.
*Clinical-instrumental test conducted on 30 women who used Light Legs Crackling Mousse for 30 days.
**Self-evaluation test conducted on 30 women who used Light Legs Crackling Mousse for 30 days.
2. Hold the bottle upside down, spray a little mousse into the palm of your hand and rub into the legs with light strokes working from the bottom upwards.
3. Continue until fully absorbed: the crackling freshness of the mousse stimulates microcirculation and enhances the properties of the soothing fragrance.
When used regularly, the mousse will become an extraordinarily relaxing moment at the end of each day.
Sign up nowRegister for exclusive advantages
FREE ShippingFree standard shipping from 25GBP
KIKO KISSESDiscover the new loyalty program
Easy returnsup to 14 days after order delivery