Hello Sara, how can we help you?
🔔 We are currently experiencing shipping delays of 3-4 days due to high order volumes and COVID safety precautions. Stay up to date with your order’s status on our Track My Order page. Your purchases are very important to us and we are doing everything we can to deliver them to you as soon as possible.
Do you have doubts or questions? Search in our F.A.Q. where you might already find the answers you're looking for.
Otherwise you can contact us, or write us an e-mail.
One of our operators will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you
1) Carefully read the label or box, which should include:
- Composition: list of the ingredients (Where can I find the list of ingredients on a KIKO product?).
- Product duration: this is the date within which the product maintains its effectiveness and remains safe. If the duration exceeds 30 months, the container and box must by law display the symbol of an open jar, illustrating the useful lifespan of the product in months (PAO = Period After Opening), i.e. the number of months, once opened and correctly stored, for which the product can be used safely; this symbol is not required on single-use products and aerosols.
- Warnings: the instructions for the correct and safe use of products, intended to protect the consumer, are not without their risks.
2) Even cosmetics, like all commercial products, can in rare cases provoke undesired reactions. Keep the box and product to be able show a doctor or pharmacist in case it is necessary to identify the substance that caused an adverse reaction.
3) Stop using the product if you experience redness, burning, itching or other symptoms and show the ingredients list to your doctor.