Hello , how can we help you?
Dear customer, if you have completed an order between 07:00 and 13:00 on November 11,
for about 48 hours you will not be able to see the information relating to your order in the My account / Track my order.
We would like to inform you that the order will still be processed and shipped to its destination.
Do you have doubts or questions? Search in our F.A.Q. where you might already find the answers you're looking for.
Otherwise you can contact us, or write us an e-mail.
One of our operators will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you
From 2 July 2018 to 31 December 2020, once you have collected more than 800 points, you can decide to convert these into coupons. Once you have exceeded the 800-point threshold, you can decide to convert a further 100 points (or multiples) to obtain additional £0.50 discounts.
A few examples:
- 800 points: £4 KIKO discount coupon;
- 900 points: £4.50 KIKO discount coupon;
- 1,000 points: £5 KIKO discount coupon;
- 1,500 points: £7.50 KIKO discount coupon.
Requesting your discount coupon is easy:
- In-store: directly at the cash desk by identifying yourself as a KIKO KISSES customer before completing payment. Our store personnel will convert the desired number of points into coupons for you.
- Online: log in to your KIKO KISSES customer account before your shopping cart is emptied and select the number of points that you wish to redeem from the designated box at the end of the purchasing process.
We would like to remind you that the discount:
- must be used once requested, this request cannot be revoked once made;
- cannot be split, does not entitle the bearer to change and cannot be converted into cash;
- entails the deduction of the points which have been converted into discount coupons;
- must be used in its entirety, meaning that you must always purchase goods of a higher value than that indicated on the coupon;
- cannot be used to purchase KIKO Gift Cards.