Face and body sunscreen, medium protection (SPF 15).
A light, fast-absorbing lotion for skin that tans but burns after prolonged exposure to the sun.
The innovative ANTI OX UV DEFENCE sunscreen protects against UVA/UVB/IR rays and oxidative stress. This system ensures complete sun protection, maintaining your skin's beauty by means of an intense antioxidant action. The latest filters that retain their integrity upon exposure to heat and light provide advanced protection against the following:
- UVB rays, which penetrate the epidermis and are responsible for immediately visible reactions such as rashes, burns and dehydration;
- UVA I and UVA II rays, which penetrate the dermis to variable depths and are responsible for photoaging: discolouration, sun spots, wrinkles and intense dehydration;
- the thermal effects due to IR rays, which generate heat causing dehydration and an increase in free radicals, responsible for skin aging.
The lotion is non-oily, prevents rashes and sun spots, and provides long-lasting moisture* for an intense, natural and radiant tan.
Dermatologically tested to ensure sun protection, thermostability, photostability, water resistance and hydration.*
Tested on sensitive skin.
*Clinical and instrumental test conducted on 20 women: skin hydration increases significantly after using the product for 28 days
Used consistently and correctly, it prevents rashes and sun spots, and provides long-lasting moisture for an intense, natural and radiant tan.
Apply the lotion before exposure. Applying insufficient sunscreen greatly reduces the level of protection. Re-apply frequently to keep the level of protection high, especially after perspiring, swimming or towel drying. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Warnings: read the information leaflet carefully.
SUN SAFETY TIPS
1. Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat. It is important to understand and avoid the damage that the sun can cause. No product filters out all UV rays, but the use of appropriate sunscreens protects against skin cancer risks, avoids redness and rashes, and prevents photoaging of the skin.
2. It is important to choose and compare sun products according to your skin type (phototype) and the type and location of the sun exposure (snow, sea, pool, sand, etc.). Always use sunscreens that offer sufficient protection. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Pay more attention to solar radiation when you are near water, snow or sand.
3. Do not sunbathe for too long, even when you use UVA+UVB sunscreen. No product offers full protection.
4. Always avoid the hottest hours (11:00 to 15:00) and seek shelter in a shaded place, bearing in mind that trees, umbrellas and canopies do not protect completely from solar radiation. Check the UV Index daily, for example on the weather forecast page of newspapers: the higher the index, the more important it is to protect yourself with a high SPF.
5. Try to never get burned. Especially when the sun is at its peak, it is advisable to take shelter from direct sunlight and to wear a t-shirt, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
6. Remember to take special care of children. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Always protect them with a t-shirt and hat, and keep them under the umbrella during the hottest hours.
7. Apply sunscreen before sun exposure. The fact of being tanned does not constitute sufficient protection.
8. Correctly apply a sufficient dose of sunscreen and reapply, especially after swimming or towel drying or perspiring. Do not forget to apply sunscreen on all parts of the body exposed to the sun. To be effective, sunscreen must be applied correctly and in sufficient quantities.
9. Protect your skin even while bathing in the sea or in the pool, because water does not block ultraviolet rays.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SUNSCREEN
It is important to choose the right sunscreen based on skin type and reaction to the sun:
For dark skin that tans easily without burning, except in the case of very intense exposure to the sun. Ideal for moderate exposure. SPF 6 - SPF 10
For skin that tans but burns after prolonged exposure to the sun. SPF 15 - SPF 20
For fair skin that burns easily and is slow to tan. For the first few days of sun exposure, or for a gradual tan, or for delicate areas requiring greater protection even when already tanned, such as around the eyes and lips. Ideal for intense sun exposure. SPF 30 - SPF 50
Ideal after sun exposure to prolong your tan or soothe redness caused by incorrect exposure to the sun.
Ideal to treat hair during and after exposure to the sun, to prevent it from drying out and keep it looking shiny and healthy.
The cost varies depending on the delivery service and the destination country of the order. For more details see the "Delivery information and costs" page.
Shipping times may vary depending on the service chosen. In the countries served by Swiss Post (Asendia) only, delivery takes an average of 6-7 working days (up to a maximum of 10) from the order being dispatched. In countries where the UPS service is also available, the shipping time is 2-4 days after being dispatched by courier. More information
Purchases made on KIKO are secure and guaranteed. All information relating to payments, including personal information and credit card information, is protected through an advanced encrypted data transmission system. Under no circumstances will KIKO file your credit card number, nor will it use or keep the information you provided on its own systems.
You have 14 business days from the date you receive the items in which to exercise your right to return the goods. Please let Customer Service know about any problems relating to the goods received.
To use a promotional code, select "Have you got a promotional code?" on the shopping cart page and insert the characters indicated in the appropriate field. If your code is inserted correctly, the amount and/or content of the Shopping Cart will be recalculated based on the promotion applied.