Hello , how can we help you?
Do you have doubts or questions? Search in our F.A.Q. where you might already find the answers you're looking for.
Otherwise you can contact us, or write us an e-mail.
One of our operators will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you!
🔔 Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of orders we are receiving in this period, we are sorry to inform you that your order may be delayed for 1 or 2 working days. Your purchases are very important to us and we are doing everything we can to deliver them to you as soon as possible. If you wish to track your order, please click here.
🔔 We are currently experiencing problems processing online payment by credit card.
If you experience problems paying with your credit card, you are advised to report the matter to your card issuer. This inconvenience is due to the new payment verification and security regulations imposed by banks (PSD2 protocol).
We are still accepting other forms. To check which other methods of payment are available in your market, please click here.
Cosmetic products are developed and made to last the time necessary for their effective and safe use. Their duration, before and after opening, is in fact verified by means of specific tests.
In order to ensure the proper preservation of your cosmetic products, we recommend following these simple indications:
- Always read the label: pay attention to the precautions for use and product preservation.
- Write the date of opening on the product container and respect the expiry date or the maximum period of use after opening.
- Do not leave cosmetics in direct sunlight, close to sources of heat or in excessively hot environments (e.g. the car in the summer): they are best kept in cool places, but not in the freezer.
- Do not store cosmetics in dirty or dusty environments.
- Use sun protection products for one season only.
- Do not dilute or mix cosmetics with other products, unless expressly stated in the instructions.