GET THE LOOK
• Prepare your face for make-up by applying the Matte Face Base primer.
• Choose the shade of Full Coverage 2-In-1 Foundation & Concealer that best suits your skin tone to even out the complexion.
• Camouflage imperfections by applying the shade of Full Coverage 2-In-1 Foundation & Concealer that best suits your skin tone to the eye contour area. Dab it on and blend thoroughly.
• Sculpt the face by applying and blending the bronzer from the Contour Obsession Face Palette 01.
• Apply and blend the Unlimited Blush 10 to emphasise the lower part of your cheekbones, then use the highlighter from the Contour Obsession Face Palette 03 on the upper part, as well as the tip of your nose, forehead and chin.
• First of all, apply the Eye Base Primer on your eyelids.
• Apply and blend the lightest eyeshadow from the Bright Quartet Eyeshadow Palette 01 onto the upper eyelid. Then apply the darker eyeshadow from the same palette to the outer corner of the eye and blend it with the Face 02 Brush towards the temples.
• Define the shape of your eyebrows and make them appear fuller with the Precision Eyebrow Pencil 2.
• Apply the Maxi Mod Volume & Definition Mascara to enhance your lashes.
• Apply the Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick 326.