Sponge for the application of fluid and compact foundations
make up blender
4.89 €6.99 € - 30 % VAT included
Sponge for the application of fluid and compact foundations.
Soft to the touch, the sponge allows for easy and effective application. The special porous texture absorbs the ideal amount of product and releases it evenly on the skin. Make Up Blender applies foundation and concealer flawlessly without blotches or streaks.
Foundation is applied quickly and easily, ideal when you're pressed for time. Whether using fluid or compact foundation, the result is an even-looking finish. The unique shape, which is rounded on one end and pointed on the other, allows different results to be achieved.
The pointed end allows you to:
- apply foundation and concealer in difficult-to-reach areas such as around the nose, lips, eyes and eyebrows before applying foundation to the rest of the face.
- cover skin imperfections naturally and accurately
- create a graphic look and outline the eye make-up
- easily define the nose and cheekbones
- apply liquid and cream highlighters
The rounded end allows you to:
- apply foundation easily in the large areas of the face such as the forehead, cheeks and jaw
- achieve an even-looking and professional base in a few steps
- apply liquid and cream blushes
- easily define the forehead and jaw
Make Up Blender is latex free.
An even-looking complexion without blotches or streaks. The colour is uniform even in the most critical areas such as around the eyes and nose. The effect is adjustable.
Fluid and compact cream foundations.
For a light effect: with fluid foundation, use the pointed end of the sponge to apply a small amount of product and blend it onto the face by rotating the Make Up Blender. With compact cream foundation, dab the sponge gently on the face. This creates even-looking skin.
For a natural effect: dab the foundation onto the face with the rounded end and blend it using circular motions from top to bottom and from the inside to the outside.
For a buildable effect: blend the foundation onto the face and let it dry. Reapply but this time dab it on.
Compact and loose powder foundations.
For a light and natural effect: using the round end, blend the foundation in a circular motion.
For a buildable effect*: moisten the sponge and apply the foundation moving from the inside to the outside and from top to bottom.
*for wet & dry formulas only
After each use, wash the sponge with warm water and mild soap, squeeze it to remove any excess water and let it air dry.
Make Up Blender