The season for poolside parties and beach aperitifs at sunset has officially - and finally - began! Looking for make-up ideas to stand out on summer evenings?
Focus on a statement eye make-up look such as that flaunted by @kay.morello and create a radiant warm-toned smokey eye in just a few steps.
Choose the shades that best suit you or match them to your outfit: ever tried earthy tones? The High Pigment Earthy Shades eyeshadows are perfect for all iris colours and are ideal for brightening your gaze.
1. To ensure that your eye-make stays flawless and that your eyeshadow performs for that coveted ‘wow’ effect, apply an eyeshadow primer to lids.
2. Apply the lighter shade of eyeshadow to your mobile lid.
3. In the outer and inner corner of the eye, apply and blend the darker shade outwards using a designated eye brush.
4. Apply the darker shade of eyeshadow below the lower lash line and softly blend using a fine-tipped brush.
5. Apply kajal to the waterline: choose a shade that complements the eyeshadows that you have used or opt for a darker and more decisive colour to add depth to the eyes.
6. Finish with black mascara (or coloured for a twist on your look) to provide your lashes with the appearance of added volume and definition.
Make your eye make-up truly dazzling by highlighting the inner corners of the eyes and applying Glitter Shower Eyeshadow for a shimmery multi-reflective smokey eye.
Now, let the party begin!