Hello , how can we help you?
1) Carefully read the label or box, which should include:
- Composition: list of the ingredients (Where can I find the list of ingredients on a KIKO product?).
- Product duration: this is the date within which the product maintains its effectiveness and remains safe. If the duration exceeds 30 months, the container and box must by law display the symbol of an open jar, illustrating the useful lifespan of the product in months (PAO = Period After Opening), i.e. the number of months, once opened and correctly stored, for which the product can be used safely; this symbol is not required on single-use products and aerosols.
- Warnings: the instructions for the correct and safe use of products, intended to protect the consumer, are not without their risks.
2) Even cosmetics, like all commercial products, can in rare cases provoke undesired reactions. Keep the box and product to be able show a doctor or pharmacist in case it is necessary to identify the substance that caused an adverse reaction.
3) Stop using the product if you experience redness, burning, itching or other symptoms and show the ingredients list to your doctor.
Did you find our response helpful?
Sign up now
Register for exclusive advantages
for orders over € 49
PURCHASES ARE SECURE AND GUARANTEED